• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Peterborough to London Bridge Off-peak Day rtn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve2525

Member
Joined
15 Jun 2016
Messages
38
Have tried booking through Great Northern and National Rail sites, they only offer a one day off peak rtn travel card (£27-05 with SNR railcard), I can only find the off-peak rtn (Great Nortnern only £20-65) on ticketclever site - why isn’t this fare available on the other sites?

I am traveling on the 26th Feb after 9:30am and returning mid afternoon before the evening restriction on the direct service to/from Peterborough.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

HughT

Member
Joined
21 Feb 2018
Messages
148
Location
Cambridge
I found the £20.65 fare quoted on the National Rail site (0946 out; 1504 return). But not on VTEC (which I use for my rail bookings, regardless of operator). I never use the GN website (and would happily avoid their trains, if they weren't one of my local operators...). The clickthrough from NR to Thameslink also produced the lower fare for that service (it's the same fare to City Thameslink).
 

steve2525

Member
Joined
15 Jun 2016
Messages
38
I found the £20.65 fare quoted on the National Rail site (0946 out; 1504 return). But not on VTEC (which I use for my rail bookings, regardless of operator). I never use the GN website (and would happily avoid their trains, if they weren't one of my local operators...). The clickthrough from NR to Thameslink also produced the lower fare for that service (it's the same fare to City Thameslink).

Thanks HughT, will try from a different PC, must be the tablet playing up :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top