ChrisTheRef
Established Member
Just wondering if anyone has experience - good or bad - of travelling with them. I'm considering it, but with them being a small company, am slightly sceptical
cheers
cheers


they would not let my friend on their service when he was coming back to chester from shrewsbury, surely wrexham is the changing point.
once i came back from birmingham via LM and changed at shrewsbury even though the holyhead train was 10 minutes behind me.
so WSMR are still not clear about their tickets.
On a slightly different note, any news on their (year late, nearly) refurbished stock?
and free food was given away from the buffet car credit to WSMR for this. A 67(029) came and took us to Leamington Spa where we got Cross Country to Wolves and a London Midland to shrewsbury where we choose to say. Again the trip home was fine. Every passenger wrote details down but i haven't got anything back but if i do London to Wrexham return three times for £1 isnt bad is it
.can you provide more details about this please?they would not let my friend on their service when he was coming back to chester from shrewsbury, surely wrexham is the changing point.
once i came back from birmingham via LM and changed at shrewsbury even though the holyhead train was 10 minutes behind me.
so WSMR are still not clear about their tickets.
Yes, there seem to be quite a few reports of customers not being permitted to make "short" journeys
I have asked Julie at WSR to provide a copy of the policy...
I receive them by email (general rail enquiries)where are these few reports I am not aware of them on this site?
I receive them by email (general rail enquiries)
The main reason I sometimes receive such emails is that a passenger has had a poor or no response from the relevant TOC, or in some cases they are even unsure which one to contactIll take your word for it then, with such an excellent responce service at W/S
it amazes me the public moans to third partys and not to the Company, I say this with all respect to you
The main reason I sometimes receive such emails is that a passenger has had a poor or no response from the relevant TOC, or in some cases they are even unsure which one to contact
As always, I remain completely impartial and it is this part of the process people like
Sadly it's knowing about knowing who or where to contact, to get a more efficient and "correct" response
Equally, in some cases the irate passenger has no grounds to complain...
The poorest responses, at the moment, are about East Midlands Trains
Complaints seem to be concerning just about everything!
I am travelling on their service for a service review :
Tuesday 23 June 2009 :
06:45 London Marylebone - Wrexham General : WSR
Full details will appear at page :
http://www.rail-britain.co.uk/wordpress/?page_id=37
This was completed today, 67015 was the locomotive
I can see why people are asking when the "new" coaches are due, the RFM was showing it's age with signs of wear and tear, including many parts missing
Full details will appear at page :I look forward to reading your report, pls tell us when its up and running,was the rolling stock that bad? could be we are so used to ATW, so anything is better.