wellhouse
Member
This is the line that connects Perpignan to Le Petit Train Jaune to Latour La Carol.
It has been closed since a derailment last July, and I understand that repairs have been prevented owing to a dispute between SNCF and a local municipality over the costs of bridge repairs. I'm hoping to travel on this route in July, but I have only seen vague suggestions that service will be restored in the summer.
Can anyone offer info on a likely reopening date?
It has been closed since a derailment last July, and I understand that repairs have been prevented owing to a dispute between SNCF and a local municipality over the costs of bridge repairs. I'm hoping to travel on this route in July, but I have only seen vague suggestions that service will be restored in the summer.
Can anyone offer info on a likely reopening date?
Last edited: