Oxford is a routing point, so there is no need for the fare check rule. The same is true of Marylebone, which is a member of the London group. The fare check rule only applies when the origin and/or destination is a related station to more than one routing point.
The mapped routes from Oxford to the London group are as follows:
CS CS+WR CS+WX
Map CS gives:
Oxford-Didcot-Reading-Slough-Hayes & Harlington-Paddington
Oxford-Didcot-Reading-Slough-Hayes & Harlington-Kensington Olympia
Oxford-Didcot-Reading-Wokingham-Farnborough-Guildford-Dorking-Redhill-Croydon-Streatham-Clapham Jn-Kensington Olympia
Oxford-Banbury-West Ruislip-Marylebone
CS+WR gives:
Oxford-Didcot-Reading-Slough-Hayes & Harlington-Kensington Olympia-Clapham Jn-Waterloo
Oxford-Didcot-Reading-Wokingham-Farnborough-Guildford-Dorking-Redhill-Croydon-Streatham-Clapham Jn-Kensington Olympia-Ealing Broadway-Paddington
Could someone clarify whether these two would actually be permitted, as when passing through Kensington you would be passing through your destination. I suppose on a season it is irrelevent as you would always be on a permitted route from map CS, but this would not be the case on a walk up ticket.
Oxford-Paddington/Kensington as described for map CS.
CS+WX gives
Oxford-Didcot-Reading-Wokingham-Ascot-Staines-Brentford-Clapham Jn-Waterloo
Oxford-Didcot-Reading-Wokingham-Ascot-Staines-Brentford-Clapham Jn-Victoria
Oxford-Didcot-Reading-Wokingham-Ascot-Staines-Richmond-Clapham Jn-Waterloo
Oxford-Didcot-Reading-Wokingham-Ascot-Staines-Richmond-Clapham Jn-Victoria
Oxford-Didcot-Reading-Wokingham-Farnborough-Woking-Surbiton-Wimbledon-Clapham Jn-Waterloo
Oxford-Didcot-Reading-Wokingham-Farnborough-Woking-Surbiton-Wimbledon-Clapham Jn-Victoria
Oxford-Didcot-Reading-Wokingham-Farnborough-Guildford-Worplesdon-Woking-Surbiton-Wimbledon-Clapham Jn-Waterloo
Oxford-Didcot-Reading-Wokingham-Farnborough-Guildford-Worplesdon-Woking-Surbiton-Wimbledon-Clapham Jn-Victoria
Oxford-Didcot-Reading-Basingstoke-Farborough-Woking-Surbiton-Wimbledon-Clapham Jn-Waterloo
Oxford-Didcot-Reading-Basingstoke-Farborough-Woking-Surbiton-Wimbledon-Clapham Jn-Victoria.
I think thats the lot.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
My applogies, I didn't realise there were any stations between Anyho Jn and Banbury. Where I state Banbury, read Kings Sutton. Thanks to Glynn for pointing that out.