atominside
Member
- Joined
- 6 Mar 2018
- Messages
- 19
I have consulted the routeing guide and think I have understood things correctly, but wanted a routeing expert, or two, from the forum to confirm so that I don't get any surprises on my journey.
Ticket is an Off Peak Day Return at £18.
Both Lincoln and Leicester are routeing points or members of a routeing group.
From the Yellow Pages I can see there is only one mapped journey - EM.
Looking at the routeing map, my understanding is that the following route, although not by any means the shortest or most direct, would be permissible:
Outward - Lincoln, Nottingham, Derby, Loughborough, Leicester.
Return - Leicester, Kettering, Oakham, Melton Mowbray, Loughborough, Nottingham, Lincoln.
As the ticket allows for Break of Journey, I think this is not bad value for a day out.
Am I barking up the right tree?
Thanks in advance for comments and advice.
Ticket is an Off Peak Day Return at £18.
Both Lincoln and Leicester are routeing points or members of a routeing group.
From the Yellow Pages I can see there is only one mapped journey - EM.
Looking at the routeing map, my understanding is that the following route, although not by any means the shortest or most direct, would be permissible:
Outward - Lincoln, Nottingham, Derby, Loughborough, Leicester.
Return - Leicester, Kettering, Oakham, Melton Mowbray, Loughborough, Nottingham, Lincoln.
As the ticket allows for Break of Journey, I think this is not bad value for a day out.
Am I barking up the right tree?
Thanks in advance for comments and advice.