• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Penalty Fares - London Underground

Status
Not open for further replies.

flythetube

Member
Joined
17 Mar 2021
Messages
121
Location
Tooting
Does anyone know when Penalty Fares increased from £50 to £80?

I was on the Victoria Line a couple of days ago and the Penalty Fare Sticker was an old one claiming it was £50 reduced if paid within 21 days.

I thought the Penalty Fare was now £80 but not sure if any reduction for early settlement as newer notices do not mention this.
 

Attachments

  • 10D0D43F-8BF4-4D9A-8918-AD7468FB4E37.jpeg
    10D0D43F-8BF4-4D9A-8918-AD7468FB4E37.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 54
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mawkie

Established Member
Joined
17 Feb 2016
Messages
1,281
I seem to remember a consultation to increase TfL penalty fares to £100. Did anything come of that?
 

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
7 Aug 2005
Messages
21,191
Location
0035
I seem to remember a consultation to increase TfL penalty fares to £100. Did anything come of that?
This was only proposed toward the end of November and wasn’t due to come into effect until January in any case.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top