Afro_Ken
New Member
I was commuting from Bournville to Birmingham New St last week, running late and jumped on the 08:29 without thinking and without having purchased a ticket. I realised this when I saw ticket inspectors on the train and purchased a ticket in the Trainline app (single peak time ticket from Bournville to New St which showed my journey as being on the 8:50 as purchased after the 08:29 had departed Bournville). When the inspector scanned the ticket he identified it had been bought after departure and called across to his colleague “I’ve got another one”. This seemed unprofessional and inappropriate. He explained my ticket wasn’t valid as it was purchased after the train left Bournville and proceeded to take my details and issue a penalty fare notice.
I do not try to dodge fares but I’ll admit I didn’t I was doing anything wrong by buying a ticket on the app after boarding the train. In fact, the guard explained to me that I could have got on the train and bought a ticket from the guard. I don’t see the distinction between that and what I did. All seems rather inconsistent and jobsworth-like.
The penalty fare notice is for £100 plus the single fare of £3.70. This feels wrong as I did in fact pay the single fare for the journey and present the ticket (it was clear to the inspector that I was not going to be able to board the the 8:50 from Bournville!).
Ideally I would like to successfully appeal l but don’t want to waste my time. Is there any basis to appeal or should I just let this teach me a lesson? If I do appeal, does this extend the period in which I can pay the reduced amount or would you pay the £53.70 and reclaim it if the appeal succeeds?
Thanks for your thoughts.
I do not try to dodge fares but I’ll admit I didn’t I was doing anything wrong by buying a ticket on the app after boarding the train. In fact, the guard explained to me that I could have got on the train and bought a ticket from the guard. I don’t see the distinction between that and what I did. All seems rather inconsistent and jobsworth-like.
The penalty fare notice is for £100 plus the single fare of £3.70. This feels wrong as I did in fact pay the single fare for the journey and present the ticket (it was clear to the inspector that I was not going to be able to board the the 8:50 from Bournville!).
Ideally I would like to successfully appeal l but don’t want to waste my time. Is there any basis to appeal or should I just let this teach me a lesson? If I do appeal, does this extend the period in which I can pay the reduced amount or would you pay the £53.70 and reclaim it if the appeal succeeds?
Thanks for your thoughts.