• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Past Northern Rail Diagrams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

40135

Member
Joined
17 May 2012
Messages
34
Location
Manchester
I am looking to find out which Class 158 was on the 09:05 off Leeds going towards Nottingham on March 31st of this year - does anybody have this information or a website where I can discover it?

Thanks in advance!
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

142094

Established Member
Joined
7 Nov 2009
Messages
8,789
Location
Newcastle
This info is usually held on internal databases only, which a few people have access to. The problem is I'm not sure how long the information is kept. Someone else will have a better idea.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top