• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Passengers ending up on a train to the depot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mirodo

Member
Joined
7 Nov 2011
Messages
649
I once fell asleep on a late night southbound Northern Line tube at Balham. I was only meant to be going two stops to Tooting Broadway but I was a little tipsy. I managed to sleep through the turnaround at Morden and only woke up when we arrived, some time later, at Mill Hill East on what was the last train of the night. The driver took pity on me (apart from laughing when finding out where I was meant to be) and I got a lift back on the ECS movement to Finchley Central, where night bus opportunities where much better (i.e. they existed) compared to at Mill Hill East.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top