On what grounds can you prosecute the preacher?
Reading the Bible? I'd like to see that stand up in court.
What do you do if someone wants to read the Koran or any other religious book?
Where do you stop?
If someone was offended by a post of mine, I'd want to know what offended them and why. Then I'd look at what I posted to see if they had a point... I'd then decide whether they did or not. If they did, I'd apologise and perhaps rephrase my point in a more diplomatic way. If they didn't, I'd try to explain why I felt their offence was unjustified.
At least that's what I'd hope I'd do. In reality I might throw a hissy-fit or simply fall silent out of shame because human beings are flawed and I'm more flawed than many!
Doesn't need to stand up in court as it's never going there.
It does have to stand up to the court of social media. If it was the Koran, I rather suspect an awful lot of people would be calling for some action.
Have you ever heard of a Christian suicide bomber? That's not to say it couldn't happen, of course it COULD, but you're more likely to be killed by going onto the track than by some bloke spouting bible verses.
In a nutshell, yes I would. If he's got a bomb, the only way of stopping him is to disable him. I'd prefer to die trying to stop him than die doing nothing....and who knows, I might be able to stop him.