• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Parking at Twyford and Maidenhead

Status
Not open for further replies.

LayerX

Member
Joined
11 Dec 2019
Messages
14
Location
Bracknell
I love in Bracknell, 19 mins drive to Twyford and 24 mine to Maidenhead.

Just wondering what the parking is like? I've looked online and some old posts state it's OK at Twyford if you get there before 0745... Which I would.

However I wanted a more up-to-date and more info from those who may use this regularly.

Is getting a space easy if there early? Is it easily accessible and hassle free? Anything I should be aware of?

Thanks
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Brown

Member
Joined
17 Feb 2017
Messages
61
I love in Bracknell, 19 mins drive to Twyford and 24 mine to Maidenhead.

Just wondering what the parking is like? I've looked online and some old posts state it's OK at Twyford if you get there before 0745... Which I would.

However I wanted a more up-to-date and more info from those who may use this regularly.

Is getting a space easy if there early? Is it easily accessible and hassle free? Anything I should be aware of?

Thanks
Parking in twyford is very challenging at times. Especially Mon-Wed, one must arrive by 7:30 to get parking.
Maidenhead has much choice as there is a big parking lot next to the station which is almost double the space to the twyford.

At some point Twyford station should considering building a level up to few floors to fit the needs of parking.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top