• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Parking at East Midlands Parkway

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenorthern

Established Member
Joined
27 May 2013
Messages
4,714
I am off to London soon from East Midlands Parkway and I was wondering what the parking facilities at the station are like and if I am likely to get a space there at around 14:00 on a weekday or if the car park will be full.

Cheers to anyone who can help.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

37078xotTE

Established Member
Joined
29 Feb 2012
Messages
2,840
I am off to London soon from East Midlands Parkway and I was wondering what the parking facilities at the station are like and if I am likely to get a space there at around 14:00 on a weekday or if the car park will be full.

Cheers to anyone who can help.

You should have no problem getting a space, the car park is huge probably around 1000 spaces, last time I was there it was £7.50 for the day
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top