Peter Mugridge
Veteran Member
I have a visit to Paris coming up soon and this particular unit, which should be on RER Line C, has often eluded me and it is now my only remaining haulage requirement for the whole of the Z5600 and Z8800 classes.
Would any of our Paris based members please be able to say if the unit is currently in service and if it is indeed on Line C ( and hasn't migrated to the La Defense - La Verriére shuttles - although I haven't found it on that route either... )?
The last time I saw it was about three years ago, on Line C, but unfortunately going in the opposite direction at St Michel on a peak extra that never came back that evening...
Would any of our Paris based members please be able to say if the unit is currently in service and if it is indeed on Line C ( and hasn't migrated to the La Defense - La Verriére shuttles - although I haven't found it on that route either... )?
The last time I saw it was about three years ago, on Line C, but unfortunately going in the opposite direction at St Michel on a peak extra that never came back that evening...
Last edited: