Grumpy Git
On Moderation
I will land at CDG approx.16:30 on Sunday afternoon and need to get to Dijon the same evening.
Looking for advice on the ease of using the train, or just hiring a car at CDG driving all the way (~400km)!
I've not been to Paris for 40 years and never to CDG airport, so am apprehensive about making a connection to the TGV at Paris Gare Lyon and would ideally need a flexible departure time in case my (Easyjet) flight is delayed.
Any advise much appreciated.
Looking for advice on the ease of using the train, or just hiring a car at CDG driving all the way (~400km)!
I've not been to Paris for 40 years and never to CDG airport, so am apprehensive about making a connection to the TGV at Paris Gare Lyon and would ideally need a flexible departure time in case my (Easyjet) flight is delayed.
Any advise much appreciated.