Hi
More London advice needed!
I want to buy a day travelcard for Sunday, which I think means I can apply a Network Railcard discount.
Does this have to be purchased from a National Rail station (and does Old Street count?). If so, could I do it in advance or only on Sunday?
Thanks all.
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
(I suspect there is a way to do this online, but I've failed to make Avanti or the forum site comply)
More London advice needed!
I want to buy a day travelcard for Sunday, which I think means I can apply a Network Railcard discount.
Does this have to be purchased from a National Rail station (and does Old Street count?). If so, could I do it in advance or only on Sunday?
Thanks all.
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
(I suspect there is a way to do this online, but I've failed to make Avanti or the forum site comply)



