Hi,
As I understand it you can buy a London Travelcard from WebTIS by specifying a journey from a station in the zones to 0035 LONDON ZONES 1-6
I presume that even though the origin station is printed on the ticket, which station you choose makes no difference to the validity, as even with split ticketting, you can split directly to the zonal part
Does anyone know why RSH doesn't find any fares from Tottenham Hale [TOM] to 0035, but from Northumberland Park to 0035 is found, despite both fares being available on BRFares.com ?
Also, newbie question, but for an ODT OFF-PEAK TCDSTD like this, I presume that the travelcard part is also restricted to off-peak, not just the (no-distance in this case) inbound part?
As I understand it you can buy a London Travelcard from WebTIS by specifying a journey from a station in the zones to 0035 LONDON ZONES 1-6
I presume that even though the origin station is printed on the ticket, which station you choose makes no difference to the validity, as even with split ticketting, you can split directly to the zonal part
Does anyone know why RSH doesn't find any fares from Tottenham Hale [TOM] to 0035, but from Northumberland Park to 0035 is found, despite both fares being available on BRFares.com ?
Also, newbie question, but for an ODT OFF-PEAK TCDSTD like this, I presume that the travelcard part is also restricted to off-peak, not just the (no-distance in this case) inbound part?