• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Paington Pudden and Riveria Rat

Status
Not open for further replies.

EE Type 3

Established Member
Joined
23 Mar 2006
Messages
1,785
Location
Llangollen MPD
Well it was a cracking day only slightly put down by the weather, the drunk idiot and the chavs on the line......

606 and 423 were a noisy and powerful pair, never seen 37s go so fast!! Lickey was poor IMO considering the speed we took it at.

The rat was brilliant some lovely thrash on the climbs to Churston :grin:

A top day, Full marks to Spitfire :grin:

Nice to see some new faces too :)
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

class 313

Established Member
Joined
10 Dec 2005
Messages
6,475
Location
St Albans
Apprantly the tour could of had a driver with a bit more EWS to him, I think people will know what that means... ;)
 

class 313

Established Member
Joined
10 Dec 2005
Messages
6,475
Location
St Albans
Or a driver who hadn't driven class 6 trains for the past month, I've had a smoother ride behind a 60.....

60s are rather rateable... ;) The one I had was quite smooth. 92s on the other hand... Need I say more :lol:. Was anything on the back supplying ETH?
 

devon_metro

Established Member
Joined
11 Oct 2005
Messages
7,715
Location
London
Poor effort by the PDSR by giving you the non commuter stock with all the door windows. I did laugh :lol:

Rat was driven fantastically up Goodrington - best i've seen it driven!!

Shame about the grim weather.
 

EE Type 3

Established Member
Joined
23 Mar 2006
Messages
1,785
Location
Llangollen MPD
60s are rather rateable... ;) The one I had was quite smooth. 92s on the other hand... Need I say more :lol:. Was anything on the back supplying ETH?

No, no train heat. A tidy load 12 it was too.

Liam, I thought the stock was ok, but I woudn't complain as I got a window ;)
 

EE Type 3

Established Member
Joined
23 Mar 2006
Messages
1,785
Location
Llangollen MPD
Says the one with a EWS 37 as his avatar. I rest my case. ;)

But it's not 37410, its 417. What I don't get is how you can regard 410 so much, because it clags alot and is a megahellfiremylordz machine, I'm surprised you don't w*nk over deltics or westerns as they clag alot.

And just to make you feel better I'll change my avatar to something better.

Good day.
 

class 313

Established Member
Joined
10 Dec 2005
Messages
6,475
Location
St Albans
But it's not 37410, its 417. What I don't get is how you can regard 410 so much, because it clags alot and is a megahellfiremylordz machine, I'm surprised you don't w*nk over deltics or westerns as they clag alot.

And just to make you feel better I'll change my avatar to something better.

Good day.

:roll:

No need to take the posts so seriously! Hopefully you will calm down.

Good day to you too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top