hi, I have an appointment cancelled for this afternoon and want to head for home, from Paddington, at about 16.00-16.30.
I have a super off peak ticket that won't be valid until 19.15 and am looking for the cheapest way to travel. is it possible to get an off peak to swindon and use the super off peak by starting short at swindon? i think Reading has restrictions but Swindon doesn't seem to.
is it cheaper to upgrade my ticket to off peak?
any thoughts welcome.
sean
I have a super off peak ticket that won't be valid until 19.15 and am looking for the cheapest way to travel. is it possible to get an off peak to swindon and use the super off peak by starting short at swindon? i think Reading has restrictions but Swindon doesn't seem to.
is it cheaper to upgrade my ticket to off peak?
any thoughts welcome.
sean