• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Pacer operated services from Leeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob F

Member
Joined
17 Dec 2015
Messages
453
Location
Notts
Going to have a West Yorkshire day rover ticket next week and for old time’s sake (and maybe a little masochism!) I would like to ride a few pacers. What are the best routes around Leeds to find them on?

Thanks in advance for any advice.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Peter Bonner

Member
Joined
7 Nov 2019
Messages
170
Location
BEVERLEY
Knottingley routes are a good bet as are Leeds to Sheffield stoppers via Wakefield Westgate or via W. Kirkgate and Castleford.
 

TrainTube

Member
Joined
24 Sep 2018
Messages
487
I will be up there on the 7th, for about an hour and 15 mins. Is there a high chance I will see a 144?
 

johntea

Established Member
Joined
29 Dec 2010
Messages
3,049
There was a 144 doing a Leeds to Nottingham run this evening so I'm sure you'll be spoilt for choice!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top