• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

P/T Ticket Examiner - GWR (Bristol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLJ

Member
Joined
13 Mar 2017
Messages
25
Hi

I've been invited for an assessment day next week for this role, and I'd be grateful if anyone can give me an idea what to expect on the day.

I've inferred (from scanning previous threads) the shift pattern is likely to be 5 x 4hr shifts - is that correct?

And last (more generally) - it's my first interview / assessment in around 25yrs. Would it be advisable to turn up suited and booted, or smart casual dress?

Thanks
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

LCC106

Established Member
Joined
16 Nov 2011
Messages
1,490
I can only answer you last question. Definitely suited and booted. If you wear a jacket and the interviewers are more casual you can always ask if you can take it off. If you go underdressed you may not look as professional as they would wish you to.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top