• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Oyster topped up online but not been added?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amie

New Member
Joined
27 Jul 2015
Messages
1
So I topped my oyster up online on Saturday and selected my correct station, I went through all the pay screens fine then got to the end and it stated order error and that I have to pick it up from London Bridge as they already owe me £2.50 for a refund, I have since been to London bridge and it hasn't added my top up. The money has left my account. I have had no confirmation email so I don't know what has happened would I be automatically refunded after a few days?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

gray1404

Established Member
Joined
3 Mar 2014
Messages
7,656
Location
Merseyside
The best thing to do here as a starting point is to phone TfL customer service with your card to hand (their number is on the Oyster card). I have found them to be very helpful and good at resolving problems.
 

ert47

Member
Joined
28 Feb 2010
Messages
688
Which London Bridge did you select? Might have selected the national rail station instead of the underground (or Vice versa).

Also if you don't collect the money in a certain time, it should be refunded to your account
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top