Kieran_MF135
Member
I bought a oyster card after being told they could add the disabled Railcard discount to it for me.
But staff at an Underground station refused, saying it was due to people using it fraudulently, that they can't add it. My disabled Railcard runs out in 2027.
But the second underground station I go to they were able to add it, and as such I received two charges for incorrect fare.
Upminster Bridge underground station said they couldn't add Railcard discount to oyster card, said Barking can
Barking station no longer did that.
I ended up going to West Ham, which then could be given then discount and told they should have added it before travel.
So much confusion over it; I am wondering if I have been misinformed?
I ended up with being charged incorrect fares then what I'm entitled to.
Just wondering about it as I messaged TFL and called them asking about how I get oysters and discount added I was told it could be done when I brought the oyster so have I been sent a run around and miss information
Also my Oyster card is being used in conjunction with disabled English bus pass, so I only use the Oyster for tube, DLR and other rail services.
But staff at an Underground station refused, saying it was due to people using it fraudulently, that they can't add it. My disabled Railcard runs out in 2027.
But the second underground station I go to they were able to add it, and as such I received two charges for incorrect fare.
Upminster Bridge underground station said they couldn't add Railcard discount to oyster card, said Barking can
Barking station no longer did that.
I ended up going to West Ham, which then could be given then discount and told they should have added it before travel.
So much confusion over it; I am wondering if I have been misinformed?
I ended up with being charged incorrect fares then what I'm entitled to.
Just wondering about it as I messaged TFL and called them asking about how I get oysters and discount added I was told it could be done when I brought the oyster so have I been sent a run around and miss information
Also my Oyster card is being used in conjunction with disabled English bus pass, so I only use the Oyster for tube, DLR and other rail services.
Last edited by a moderator: