In my opinion it is still not obvious enough. We live in a world where there are literally hundreds of T&Cs you have to read to just function in society, and people just don't do that. Yes it says there is a 10am restriction on the main page, but then links to a page that doesn't mention it.
I would further add there is absolutely nowhere I can easily find that explicitly warns people they aren't valid, and you would expect there to be some kind of at least restriction code to tell you that your ticket, which as it is printed appears to be valid, isn't. You surely have to admit it is nowhere near as obvious as it could, and arguably shoud, be.
At the end of the day it depends on your view of the railway, but I would argue in a time where we are trying to recover demand and fight other methods of travel, we should be simplifying things, rather than holding onto oddities which allow overzealous fare inspectors to catch people out. I can guarantee the majority of people who get caught out by this kind of thing and fined will not be using the railway again if they can avoid it.