• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Oxford - Aldershot- London ticket options

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan Glaum

Member
Joined
14 Jun 2018
Messages
25
Hi

On Saturday 17th August, I would like to travel from Oxford to get to ALdershot by 14:45, from Aldershot at 17:00 to London (Canary Wharf by 19:00) and then leave at 21:00 to return to Oxford.
I have a Network Card and Oyster PAYG.

I believe a Oxford to Aldershot any permitted day return plus Oyster will do this trip.

1) Should I be able to buy a Avoid London return and the Excess the return journey to a via London trip?

2) Are there any possible other routes that are cheaper?

P.S. Just to complicate, as I am travelling to Birmingham on the 18th, I might stay in London to avoid the Cross Country disruption if the dispute is still on.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top