• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Overwritten Carnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
6 Jun 2005
Messages
78,513
Location
Yorkshire
I'm considering instructing a solicitor to act on my behalf, and hopefully to get this settled before any court summons. Does anyone have any thoughts, recommendations or past experience of this?
I know of forum members who had good experiences at Penman Sedgwick
http://www.penmansedgwick.com/PracticeAreas/Criminal/FareEvasion.aspx

I have no personal experience of them, and no connection to them, but some of their successful case studies are of cases which were posted on this forum, and they have experience of carnet cases.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top