From January I will be commuting from Milton Keynes Central to Wembley Central (WMB) and intend to buy a season ticket for this. However there is only one train I can feasibly take each morning that does this journey. If I were to miss it (or it be cancelled) I would have to take a train instead to London Euston, then get the tube back out to Wembley.
What would happen if I tried to use my MKC to WMB season ticket for the journey to Euston? Do I have to pay the full single fare, or is there some way of me paying the excess cost of a journey between Wembley and Euston?
Thanks
Rob
What would happen if I tried to use my MKC to WMB season ticket for the journey to Euston? Do I have to pay the full single fare, or is there some way of me paying the excess cost of a journey between Wembley and Euston?
Thanks
Rob
