• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

out of print DVD wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe pineapples

New Member
Joined
3 Nov 2013
Messages
3
Hello everyone.

I am looking for a DVD, no longer available, by Nova Home video called 'South Yorkshire Rail Past & Present. Its for my dad, who was a railway man for over 30 years (track machinist), and may include footage of myself and my brother from around 1969 at Doncaster station, which is where my own interest in it lays.

If anyone has it or knows anyone else who might possibly have it in their collection, could you please send me a PM.

thanks
joe
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Harlesden

Member
Joined
23 Jun 2010
Messages
968
Location
LONDON NW10
This person may be able to help you (last known details - age unknown)
Andrew White
Nova Productions
62 Ascot Avenue,
Cantley,
DONCASTER
South Yorkshire
DN4 6HE
Phone: 0844 812 3121
 

joe pineapples

New Member
Joined
3 Nov 2013
Messages
3
Thanks, I will give that a go. I believe I've found Andrew listed on Skype so will message him and hope for the best.

cheers
 

joe pineapples

New Member
Joined
3 Nov 2013
Messages
3
Just an update on this. I managed to contact Andrew and have bought a copy of the DVD :D. Looking forward to a viewing over Christmas.

(to save starting another thread), has anyone come across any dvd's about Tampers, which is what my dad worked on for most of his time with BR.

(thanks again Harlesden)
joe
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top