JackOnTheMove
On Moderation
In my opinion I think it is but evening star is a good competitor
I like the Railfreight one posted above yours but my pick would be the underground one as well and when that 66 was up on the sleeper in Inverness, it proved popular and I don't think I've seen any other 66 get the amount of attention that one did.I like all the special liveried ones, but I think 66721,the white underground ones take top spot for me![]()
Yes, I like the simplicity of it and the nice blue and yellow weird arrow thing66794 does look pretty cool in this livery!
Full size image at link below
![]()
2022.12.02 - Tonbridge - 66794 - A - Copy
GBRF Class 66, 66974 "Steve Hannam", stabled at Tonbridge West Yard on Friday 2nd December 2022.www.flickr.com

Yes, I like the simplicity of it and the nice blue and yellow weird arrow thing![]()
i prefer this oneI do like it a lot, but in my mind 66793 (Railfreight Construction) takes the cake.
![]()
Photograph from https://twitter.com/gbrailfreight/status/1374013010151411713