Hi all,
I've applied for an operative position and would appreciate some general advice.
The website and advert mentions, shovelling balast, lookout and driving. Is that pretty much it?
Is the job very monotonous? Is it full on all day and night ? Theres only so much ballast you can shovel!:
No mention either of shift patterns. I know its days, nights and weekends, but is there a general pattern?
Sorry if these questions seem stupid.
Your advice and thoughts appreciated.
Taffman
I've applied for an operative position and would appreciate some general advice.
The website and advert mentions, shovelling balast, lookout and driving. Is that pretty much it?
Is the job very monotonous? Is it full on all day and night ? Theres only so much ballast you can shovel!:
No mention either of shift patterns. I know its days, nights and weekends, but is there a general pattern?
Sorry if these questions seem stupid.
Your advice and thoughts appreciated.
Taffman