Mods sorry but I have to get this off my chest.
a_c skinner, I don't know who the hell you think you are, but just because you pay a pittance of a fare, that's if you pay one at all, doesn't entitle you to have any access to any confidential information regarding any train service.
You're not entitled to know who's driving the train, where they're from, what their history is etc, etc etc.
As others have said the DPA comes into play with any personal information and that includes employees employment records, the only time selected parts of it become available are if any incident becomes a criminal investigation when all the legal formalities are completed and even then it's kept in court and is most certainly not available for you to splash about on social media, the press or any other form of transmission.
If you don't like it well that's tough titty. There's enough backstabbers out there without you adding to the fray and I'm sick & tired of devious individuals like you trying to put the knife in and score "brownie points".
Perhaps the moderation team would like to forward your email address to me so I can do some delving into your employee record, personal details and so on. Got any skeletons in your cupboard?
Oh by the way, before you start having a go at people, I strongly suggest that you go back to school & learn basic spelling, grammar and geography, because you can't spell!