03_179
Established Member
Hi all,
I have been looking through Dave Kirwin's super site on Open Days.
There is one missing event for 10th December 1989 at Windsor & Eton Riverside.
There was a shuttle between Windsor & Eton Riverside and Staines/Clapham junction. The locos involved were 50007, 20007, 33116 and Number 12 Sarah Siddons.
Sadly apart from my haulage notes I have no other info from that day. Does anyone have the other stock that was there.
Also at the Gravesend event June 27th, 1987, I know that 97800 IVOR was there and performing shunting duties up and down the platform as trips for passengers in the cab. But again I haven't got any notes. Can anyone assist with that too?
I think at the Gravesend event there was a cl.47 in Revised Large Logo. and there was a shuttle there too.
Thanks in advance.
I have been looking through Dave Kirwin's super site on Open Days.
There is one missing event for 10th December 1989 at Windsor & Eton Riverside.
There was a shuttle between Windsor & Eton Riverside and Staines/Clapham junction. The locos involved were 50007, 20007, 33116 and Number 12 Sarah Siddons.
Sadly apart from my haulage notes I have no other info from that day. Does anyone have the other stock that was there.
Also at the Gravesend event June 27th, 1987, I know that 97800 IVOR was there and performing shunting duties up and down the platform as trips for passengers in the cab. But again I haven't got any notes. Can anyone assist with that too?
I think at the Gravesend event there was a cl.47 in Revised Large Logo. and there was a shuttle there too.
Thanks in advance.
