Dear All
Advice please for someone new, if you'd be so kind.
A friend normally commutes from Didcot Parkway to London (with an Oxford to London annual season ticket).
It would be helpful for them to be able to travel from High Wycombe some of the time...
Is there a destination (e.g. Bicester perhaps) from where a season ticket would be valid either via Didcot or via High Wycombe? If so, would it be allowed to have such a ticket but only to get on/off at Didcot or High Wycombe (i.e. would it open the barriers!?).
I hope I have explained the question clearly enough - thanks in advance for your help.
Advice please for someone new, if you'd be so kind.
A friend normally commutes from Didcot Parkway to London (with an Oxford to London annual season ticket).
It would be helpful for them to be able to travel from High Wycombe some of the time...
Is there a destination (e.g. Bicester perhaps) from where a season ticket would be valid either via Didcot or via High Wycombe? If so, would it be allowed to have such a ticket but only to get on/off at Didcot or High Wycombe (i.e. would it open the barriers!?).
I hope I have explained the question clearly enough - thanks in advance for your help.