At the last minute my girlfriend's decided that she doesn't want to go to Crewe at the weekend, so that means I have one spare ticket for the DRS 2010 openday up for grabs. The DRS openday is this Saturday (10 July 2010).
First reply in this thread gets the ticket, unless they don't message me with their postal address in the next 12hrs
I'm not charging for the ticket (and I won't charge for postage either), but be aware that getting to Crewe is *your* responsibility, and that DRS expects you to make a charitable donation on the door. They suggest a minimum donation of £2, but I hope you'll dig a little deeper than that...
Whoever posts the first reply, please private message me with your name and postal address and I'll bung it in the post to you first class today (Wednesday). I can't absolutely guarantee it'll arrive before Saturday, but I'll do my best, and with luck the GPO will too
First reply in this thread gets the ticket, unless they don't message me with their postal address in the next 12hrs
I'm not charging for the ticket (and I won't charge for postage either), but be aware that getting to Crewe is *your* responsibility, and that DRS expects you to make a charitable donation on the door. They suggest a minimum donation of £2, but I hope you'll dig a little deeper than that...
Whoever posts the first reply, please private message me with your name and postal address and I'll bung it in the post to you first class today (Wednesday). I can't absolutely guarantee it'll arrive before Saturday, but I'll do my best, and with luck the GPO will too
