• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

On-board Stewarding - Vintage Trains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masbroughlad

Established Member
Joined
2 Mar 2011
Messages
1,847
Location
Midlands
Anybody know if Vintage Trains have any vacancies or ad hoc opportunities for catering staff on their dining specials?

If so, who would I contact, please?

Experienced and available!
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

LCC106

Established Member
Joined
16 Nov 2011
Messages
1,490
I’ve just looked at the job section on their website and there aren’t any opportunities currently. Always best to go straight to the source rather than rely on uninformed forum members. You could always give them a ring to ask if they’re hiring in the near future.
 

Masbroughlad

Established Member
Joined
2 Mar 2011
Messages
1,847
Location
Midlands
I’ve just looked at the job section on their website and there aren’t any opportunities currently. Always best to go straight to the source rather than rely on uninformed forum members. You could always give them a ring to ask if they’re hiring in the near future.
Yes, I'd seen. Wasn't sure if they recruit directly into catering, or use a third party. Will drop them a line anyway. Thank you.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top