First, a big thanks to the people that run this site! Truly an incredible source of information.
And apologies in advance if this is not the right forum to post this message...
I'm interested in the fares data. I've been browsing old threads such as:
User soil replies to that thread as follows:
---
Have you seen this thread?
http://www.railforums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=81177
---
However, when I try to follow that link, the system prompts me to log in, and then tells me
"Your account does not have admin privileges."
I notice that the threads I can read have URLs like .../threads/some-human-readable-thread-title-_.../
whereas the non-working link is of the form ...showthread.php?t=nnnnn
Perhaps the showthread links are from an older iteration of the forums, and no longer work?
Is there some way to read the linked-to-but-link-not-working thread (81177)?
Thanks!
And apologies in advance if this is not the right forum to post this message...
I'm interested in the fares data. I've been browsing old threads such as:
ATOC datafeeds: START/END/QUOTE _DATE
Hi. First post here - I hope this is the right place for this question. Many of the tables in the ATOC Fares datafeed include START_DATE and END_DATE, and some of these also include QUOTE_DATE. I would like to check on the precise meaning of these fields, given that there are a number of...
www.railforums.co.uk
User soil replies to that thread as follows:
---
Have you seen this thread?
http://www.railforums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=81177
---
However, when I try to follow that link, the system prompts me to log in, and then tells me
"Your account does not have admin privileges."
I notice that the threads I can read have URLs like .../threads/some-human-readable-thread-title-_.../
whereas the non-working link is of the form ...showthread.php?t=nnnnn
Perhaps the showthread links are from an older iteration of the forums, and no longer work?
Is there some way to read the linked-to-but-link-not-working thread (81177)?
Thanks!