• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Old Oak Common Open Day 1991

Status
Not open for further replies.

03_179

Established Member
Joined
13 Aug 2008
Messages
3,867
Location
At my desk
Hi all,

I know this is an oldie ... but hoping someone remembers it or has written it down.

Does anyone know what the DMU number was that provided the shuttle between Paddington to Old Oak Common on August 18th 1991 ?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Joined
8 Apr 2010
Messages
17,853
Location
Oakham
Oh crikey... I think I was there but will have got there via the vintage bus link from Willesden Junction. Unless I'm thinking of a different open day! I'll have a look, but no promises...
 

87015

Established Member
Joined
3 Mar 2006
Messages
5,078
Location
GEML/WCML/SR
51443/54345/51342/59454/51384 I believe. Was a tram on shuttles as well though.

Quite a dmu day, arrived into Euston on a 108 as well, presume power was off first thing.
 
Last edited:

Bertie the bus

Established Member
Joined
15 Aug 2014
Messages
3,216
There must have been a number of different sets used on shuttles because I've got:

13:42 Paddington - OC 51571 + 53477 + 55025 + 55030 + 55023
16:00 (approx) OC - Paddington 51342 + 59494 + 51384 + 54385 + 51367
 

theblackwatch

Established Member
Joined
15 Feb 2006
Messages
10,889
There must have been a number of different sets used on shuttles because I've got:

13:42 Paddington - OC 51571 + 53477 + 55025 + 55030 + 55023
16:00 (approx) OC - Paddington 51342 + 59494 + 51384 + 54385 + 51367

I'm afraid I disagree with the second formation here - I did an early morning trip from Paddington to Old Oak, and have 51443 logged in the rake rather than 51367.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top