• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Old Hornby Duchess of Sutherland models.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
30 Jun 2009
Messages
1,133
Location
Nottinghamshire
This Hornby Duchess Of Sutherland (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HORNBY-R066-DUCHESS-SUTHERLAND-EXCELLENT-CONDITION-/270699105191?pt=UK_Trains_Railway_Models&hash=item3f06ec8ba7) has just finished on E Bay and went for £36.55.

I have the very same model, boxed, although the picture on the box has a black background with a white outline of the model, so I am guessing it will be a bit older than the one sold here. I also have the original instructions with it, do these make any difference to collectors?

It was one I got from an auction, can't remember what I paid though, somewhere around £20 I think.

See attached photos, the first 2 are of the loco mentioned above, and the third features an unboxed Duchess with 4 coaches from an unknown old Hornby set.
 

Attachments

  • DSC01937.jpg
    DSC01937.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC01938.jpg
    DSC01938.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC02042.jpg
    DSC02042.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top