• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

OHLE Damage at Alexandra Palace (01/05)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stampy

Member
Joined
21 Sep 2014
Messages
417
Location
Peterborough
That’s what I assumed it was....

But this one time, it made one hell of a BANG every time it passed a neutral section...

Most of the time it’s just a slight noise, but I thought I’d report it as it made you jump out of your seat!!
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ianno87

Veteran Member
Joined
3 May 2015
Messages
15,214
That’s what I assumed it was....

But this one time, it made one hell of a BANG every time it passed a neutral section...

Most of the time it’s just a slight noise, but I thought I’d report it as it made you jump out of your seat!!

Does seem to be an occasional report from.passengers on Twitter - 'what was that bang?' 387s are particularly loud
 

swt_passenger

Veteran Member
Joined
7 Apr 2010
Messages
34,308
Does seem to be an occasional report from.passengers on Twitter - 'what was that bang?' 387s are particularly loud
I think it's been pointed out before that both 387s and 700s have far louder circuit breakers than 365s. It's probably just changing technology...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top