Well, I do if the weather forecasters are even close to being right, and we get a decent amount of sunshine! But here's what I did get.
FGW HST in the sun, with the dark brooding clouds approaching from Exmouth direction
http://www.mumrar.fotopic.net/p63267503.html
Both Royal 67s working the Paington, cloud in as booked, and bloody hi-vis workmen too
http://www.mumrar.fotopic.net/p63267504.html
An alternative crop, and I also 'removed' the workmen too
http://www.mumrar.fotopic.net/p63267513.html
Very lucky, but why couldn't they face each other?
http://www.mumrar.fotopic.net/p63267507.html
A full HST set with old livery buffet car
http://www.mumrar.fotopic.net/p63267508.html
I did my best when the weather went truly bad as the XC HST approached
http://www.mumrar.fotopic.net/p63267510.html
More royals as the skips return, and a pair of swans are spied too
http://www.mumrar.fotopic.net/p63267512.html
Thanks for looking, all comments welcome, let me know what you think of the water marking too.
FGW HST in the sun, with the dark brooding clouds approaching from Exmouth direction
http://www.mumrar.fotopic.net/p63267503.html
Both Royal 67s working the Paington, cloud in as booked, and bloody hi-vis workmen too
http://www.mumrar.fotopic.net/p63267504.html
An alternative crop, and I also 'removed' the workmen too
http://www.mumrar.fotopic.net/p63267513.html
Very lucky, but why couldn't they face each other?
http://www.mumrar.fotopic.net/p63267507.html
A full HST set with old livery buffet car
http://www.mumrar.fotopic.net/p63267508.html
I did my best when the weather went truly bad as the XC HST approached
http://www.mumrar.fotopic.net/p63267510.html
More royals as the skips return, and a pair of swans are spied too
http://www.mumrar.fotopic.net/p63267512.html
Thanks for looking, all comments welcome, let me know what you think of the water marking too.
Last edited: