gl0x
New Member
hello, I would like to get an off peak return Nottingham to Oban and break the outward journey in Edinburgh. ie leaving Nottingham in the afternoon (too late to arrive in Oban the same day) and then leave Edinburgh at 07.15am. Is this allowed with an off peak return ticket, even though the 7.15 Edinburgh to Glasgow train is peak time?
On journey planner, I cant get it to show the exact combination I wish to take but I can find an option which is breaking the journey in Newcastle and includes 08.30 Edinburgh to queen street service which would also be a peak time train.
(0643 Newcastle - 0809 Edinburgh, 08.30 Edinburgh - 0916 Glasgow Queen street)
The wording on the ticket break of journey restrictions:
Unless otherwise indicated in the relevant restriction code, time restrictions apply as from the initial origin station on both days.
Would appreciate any guidance on whether the option I want to do is allowed and what the restrictions actually mean!
On journey planner, I cant get it to show the exact combination I wish to take but I can find an option which is breaking the journey in Newcastle and includes 08.30 Edinburgh to queen street service which would also be a peak time train.
(0643 Newcastle - 0809 Edinburgh, 08.30 Edinburgh - 0916 Glasgow Queen street)
The wording on the ticket break of journey restrictions:
Unless otherwise indicated in the relevant restriction code, time restrictions apply as from the initial origin station on both days.
Would appreciate any guidance on whether the option I want to do is allowed and what the restrictions actually mean!