Mollington St
Member
- Joined
- 4 Mar 2019
- Messages
- 280
Just thought i would share a couple of Western Region publications
1 - The 1960 Guide for Staff working on the Pullman Multiple Unit Diesel Trains - 50+ pages and a great fold out line drawing plan of a train. I have seen this publication a couple of times
2 - The 1975 Publication to commemorate the first Deltic hauled train from Paddington - 16 page issue - First time i have ever seen the publication - Who was there on Sunday 12th October , got any stories to share ?
I will get them up on my site this afternoon at Transport Past Times
1 - The 1960 Guide for Staff working on the Pullman Multiple Unit Diesel Trains - 50+ pages and a great fold out line drawing plan of a train. I have seen this publication a couple of times
2 - The 1975 Publication to commemorate the first Deltic hauled train from Paddington - 16 page issue - First time i have ever seen the publication - Who was there on Sunday 12th October , got any stories to share ?
I will get them up on my site this afternoon at Transport Past Times