I know that services are being cancelled, but at least its only two services and not a whole diagram.
Its a shame SWT or LM can't help out really. LM have a little slack in their fleet, so I'm sure with a little rejigging they could release a 170/5 to Norwich for a few months, or SWT could loan a 158 to EMT which could in turn loan a 156 to NXEA. Or like others have said, they could go loco-hauled for a couple of months, using two spare Mark 3's a DVT and a pair of 47's like last time. Or even two ex WSMR Mark 3's a DVT/3 and a 67 so it keeps the cost down of running two loco's but I'm not sure 67's are cleared out on the branches. Just a suggestion anyway. 
Its a shame SWT or LM can't help out really. LM have a little slack in their fleet, so I'm sure with a little rejigging they could release a 170/5 to Norwich for a few months, or SWT could loan a 158 to EMT which could in turn loan a 156 to NXEA. Or like others have said, they could go loco-hauled for a couple of months, using two spare Mark 3's a DVT and a pair of 47's like last time. Or even two ex WSMR Mark 3's a DVT/3 and a 67 so it keeps the cost down of running two loco's but I'm not sure 67's are cleared out on the branches. Just a suggestion anyway. 