tinselworm
Member
- Joined
- 17 Sep 2010
- Messages
- 49
Hey, I know it's a bit strange just to ask these things but out of sheer interest, I was at Bridgwater station today and at 17:02, an HST flew through that was in the New NXEC livery that I've seen (the one in the picture below but with a slightly different font) Any reason for this do we know, is this a transferral to Cross Country or First?
Also, on the way back from london, I was sat in a FGW HST that had red bits on the seats rather than the purple ones, (picture below as well) Why would this be?
Sorry to throw these questions out... Thanks
Also, on the way back from london, I was sat in a FGW HST that had red bits on the seats rather than the purple ones, (picture below as well) Why would this be?
Sorry to throw these questions out... Thanks
