Well if you can....
http://redcow.fotopic.net/c1581903.html
Nice phots all round especially considering the weather, just a shame about (AGAIN) the various ****s who feel the need to wear hi-viz at all times on stations/public footpaths etc etc :roll:
Nice pictures Ian and Julian!
Anyone notice Numpty wearing a HIV vest? As Denscombe who I was with for most of the day said, "he's probably wearing a hi viz to get more respect! :roll:"
The delays throughout the day were very very frustrating, when I started on the 10:20, things were going fine until Orton Mere when the ED took 10 minutes to show up

and from then on, things became later and later and later. I am suprised none of the "main" Wansford-Peterborough trains were cancelled! Because of the delays, we (me, GD and AF) decided to flag the beerex, so that we didn't end up missing our trains to our respective destinations!
As for locomotives, I thought 20069, 31271 and 37518 were the best performers
56312 was not used to it's full potential, but on a flat 25mph preserved line, what do you expect from such a powerful beast?
Unlike the last gala, there did not seem to be so many people, which was a relief, as it meant the DMU was not full and standing!
Speaking of the DMU, i think it is a disgrace that they have let get to such a horrible condition, the DMBS coach was the worst carriage of the 3 car set, scruffy upholstery, seats missing, the floor looked a bit dirty, etc!