• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

NS 600 class shunters at Weardale and Shildon

Status
Not open for further replies.

12CSVT

Established Member
Joined
18 Aug 2010
Messages
2,611
Just a quick question about the NS600 shunters - I know 663 (the one now at Shildon) used to be at Dartmoor Railway, however, would I be right in thinking that 653 (now at Weardale) spent some time at Butterley ?

I was at a Diesel Gala at Midland Railway Centre in 2009 when they ran a shunter triple header (08331 + 08590 plus an NS loco). Was this the same one that worked at Weardale on Sunday ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top