• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

NR Test Train at Cricklewood Depot (31st Oct)

Status
Not open for further replies.

asylumxl

Established Member
Joined
12 Feb 2009
Messages
4,260
Location
Hiding in your shadow
Around 1230 today I passed Cricklewood and saw a NR test train at Cricklewood, but as I was passing at speed I was unable to see what it was formed of.

Does anyone know which locos/carriages it was formed of? I think I saw a 31 and a DRS 37 but I'm not too sure.

Any help will be appreciated :).

Cheers in advance.

P.s. I don't know what Cricklewood is officially so apologies to all the pedants of our fair forum.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

westcoaster

Established Member
Joined
4 Dec 2006
Messages
4,508
Location
DTOS A or B
This was out and about yesterday as well, think it was checking the overheads as there was a pantograph raised on the mk1 coach. It was pulling out the goods roads onto the u/s as I passed.
 

hairyhandedfool

Established Member
Joined
14 Apr 2008
Messages
8,837
This was out and about yesterday as well, think it was checking the overheads as there was a pantograph raised on the mk1 coach. It was pulling out the goods roads onto the u/s as I passed.

Ah yes, Test Car 3 'Mentor' as it was once known, I thought it looked familiar. I guess the Mk2s must just be brake force runners or similar.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top