• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

NR application

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodyLU

New Member
Joined
8 May 2018
Messages
2
Hello everyone ☺️

I’m new here and I’d like to ask you gurus a question

I have applied for NR Track inspection and got bad news was unsuccessful at an interview how ever to help with my understanding I have work on LUL for 5 years and about a year on PTS

I was told that I have no experience PTS wise I guess how ever LUL have prity much same standards as NR like if you do a stress re-rail do you not do the same on NR or is it called something different or even changing a sleeper is the same or NR and LUL or are they totally different?

Any advice or knowledge to help me scure a spot with NR would be grate I’m open to any advice

Mandy thanks

PS sorry for bad grammar and spelling
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Elecman

Established Member
Joined
31 Dec 2013
Messages
3,578
Location
Lancashire
Mandy, the track safety certification between LUL and Network Rail are completely different.
 

WoodyLU

New Member
Joined
8 May 2018
Messages
2
Agreed how ever you can not disagree that changeing sleepers from NR and LUL are diffrent safety with PTS and BTA and ICI Senternal just experience wise i can not get to grips with if you get me
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top