• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Nowt trains east Anglia

Status
Not open for further replies.

dk1

Veteran Member
Joined
2 Oct 2009
Messages
19,874
Location
East Anglia
Just announced on BBC Look East that passenger numbers through BAA Stansted are 10% down last year. Thats got to be good news for the enviroment & good news for the Cambridge line commuters wanting their share of the 379s.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jon0844

Veteran Member
Joined
1 Feb 2009
Messages
30,919
Location
UK
I wonder if it's down to people not affording to fly, or people flying elsewhere (i.e. saying goodbye to Rynair as I have done, along with many people I know). Stansted is a nicer airport for me, but I'm now choosing Heathrow and flying BA - although I have my own issues with them thanks to them nearly ruining my Christmas travel.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top