miss_stoat
Member
- Joined
- 2 Aug 2013
- Messages
- 40
Hi All
Long time lurker, first time poster and I wonder if you can help or advise. I did a quick search of the forum and cannot find anything related but apologies if there is.
A friend of mine has just received a Notice of Intention to Prosecute through the post for around the seventh time. Problem is none of them are his...
He has received them from TfL, South West Trains and the latest from FCC (I'm not sure they were all notices to intention to prosecute or if some were penalty fares). Someone appears to be using his name and address whenever they are caught being naughty.
In the past he has just called up and spoken to the customer service people of whoever has sent him the letter and it has been disregarded, however, after seven times it's getting tedious.
After the last time he told customer service he was a man in his 50's and the customer service person said that the person caught travelling was a man in his 20's.
How can my friend stop this from happening to him? is there anything he can do?
Many thanks
Long time lurker, first time poster and I wonder if you can help or advise. I did a quick search of the forum and cannot find anything related but apologies if there is.
A friend of mine has just received a Notice of Intention to Prosecute through the post for around the seventh time. Problem is none of them are his...
He has received them from TfL, South West Trains and the latest from FCC (I'm not sure they were all notices to intention to prosecute or if some were penalty fares). Someone appears to be using his name and address whenever they are caught being naughty.
In the past he has just called up and spoken to the customer service people of whoever has sent him the letter and it has been disregarded, however, after seven times it's getting tedious.
After the last time he told customer service he was a man in his 50's and the customer service person said that the person caught travelling was a man in his 20's.
How can my friend stop this from happening to him? is there anything he can do?
Many thanks
