• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Note for anyone in the West Yorkshire area tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

61653 HTAFC

Veteran Member
Joined
18 Dec 2012
Messages
19,367
Location
Yorkshire
Just thought I'd let the forums know that the Oxfam bookshop on Market Walk in Huddersfield (where I currently volunteer) had a recent donation of a fair-sized collection of railway books, including several 'Dalesman' guides. These are now available for sale on the table in the centre of the shop. I don't wish to over-sell things, so it's probably not worth trekking across the country to check things out- but if you're in the area why not call in and have a look. The collection has a particular bias towards the Midland Railway and to the Birmingham area, but not exclusively.


Edit. Permission given (after the fact!) by mods for this post.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top